I’m not sure if I’ve seen these posted in here, so here are some 2ch impressions of the movie novelization translated by /a/non
- the novel ends around the incident with Tony
(abut Barnaby only):
- makes a very strong impression in first person: he’s hyper-aware of his surroundings (even knows where the cameras are most likely positioned) and extremely calculating (even muses about his “perfect plans” occasionally)
- absolutely detests popular music (but actually plans to undergo voice training before his debut, because he knows that singing will be very useful in showbiz)
- knows full well that he has no friends and he honestly doesn’t care; his attitude when it’s pointed out is “Yes, I have no friends whatsoever. Do you have any problem with that?”
- likes his suit a great deal and muses about his “red falling star” image (for those familiar with UC Gundam, yes, Barnaby is a Char)
(material for these novels was created by Nishida, but was actually written down by one of the writers for the show, Yuuya Takahashi, who worked on the script for episodes 9, 10, 12, 16, 20 and 22. According to anons: “Takahashi also wrote the odd-numbered drama CDs and he’s the one who wrote most of the stuff we know about Tomoe. Makes sense to choose him for the movie’s novelization.”)
The Special Edition Movie Program from the movie premiere
Some translations from the movie program:
>Q: Can you please tell us what awaits T&B from now on?
>Ozaki: Well, first there is the next movie. It will be a wholly new, long prepared work and its content will have its origin in the events of episode 25. I believe it will deliver what fans are looking forward to the most
From /a/non, on the Tiger & Bunny PSP game:
On-Air Jack, Barnaby muses about the difference between himself and Mr. Legend:
(talking about him surpassing Legend’s record soon)
>Kotetsu: You’re amazing, seriously.
>Barnaby: I haven’t set the absolute record yet… Besides, when it comes to my situation and Legend’s, there is a certain large handicap at play.
>Kotetsu: A handicap?
>Barnaby: One meddlesome and nagging old man.
>Kotetsu: And for whom it’s a handicap?
>Barnaby: What do you think?
some images from Katsura’s new T&B oneshot
/a/non makes my day again:
From the spoiler thread, 2 Idiots 1 Bunny:
>Kotetsu: …Bison, you don’t seriously think that you’re better than me, do ya?
>Bison: You kidding? Take a good look at this flesh of steel a I dare you to say it again.
>Kotetsu: Mine’s much better.
>Bison: Hmph. Come on Barnaby, feel my body.
>Kotetsu: Mine too, Bunny!
>Bison: Me first!
>Kotetsu: No way, me first!
Newly announced T&B goods at the official site http://www.tigerandbunny.net/products/index.html