oh my god yokota stop
Oh sweets! It’s cool to see all of his crazy sketches inked and shaded nicely. Now where to get this mythical doujin
Again, Iwashi gave me permission to share the raw scans of Part 2 of the “Usagi to Tora” dj by SANAMI MATOH!! ENJOY!!!
a doujin in which Barnaby falls asleep while giving head, precious
Okay, it has arrived, I’ve taken (poor) photos of it, and I’ve uploaded them for your enjoyment!
However, should the circle contact me and ask me to take them down, I will respect their wishes and do so. Until then, enjoy!
Book title: Break Time
Circle: Thanatos Club
Such a hot cover!
Special card with purchase:
Marie (the switchboard operator):
Kid Kotetsu and Kid Yuri looking at stars aka the reason why I bought this book:
Kaede and Kotetsu:
“My daughter just did a triple axel! Even dad is shocked!”
Tiger and Bunny:
Kaede in Wonderland:
Ben and Saitou as …yeah…
That Sexy Barnaby pic:
Sexy Nathan pic:
ADORABLE. And the quality of all the art is just amazing too, I whish Tiger and Barnaby had more official art like that one (Hero suits, back to back<3). (lol Maverick is the Cheshire Cat)
LE BD Vol.9 comes with a box ilustrated by Katsura, the volume itself will feature Lunatic.
Lovely stick poster prizes from Banpresto. Since it’s the T&B ICHIBAN-KUJI, I guess they’ll be available via lottery or a second-hand.
- Barnaby: While Kotetsu seems to be at the center of the story, the one who actually makes it is Barnaby. Expect a lot of cool action scenes from him in the movies. His coldness will also probably make it’s appearance.
- Blue Rose: Similar to Barnaby when it comes to Kotetsu’s influence, but perhaps we will see her tsun side again after a long while.
- Dragon Kid: Girls may be cute, but it would be interesting to see her fight together with the men.
- Wild Tiger: Expect more trademark Kotetsu lameness. The way he handles his Hero job with reduced powers could be interesting.
- Fire Emblem: There are a lot of unanswered questions about him and his past. Who knows, it might become a quite deep tale.
- Lunatic: Whose justice is actually right? It would be nice to see more of this opposition. Some confrontation with Kotetsu and co. might be interesting to watch.
-This city can’t even handle us right now, Kotetsu-san!
“Touched by the gentleness behind Kotetsu’s persuasion, Barnaby shows a smile.”
“Perhaps due to the feelings of relief and safety brought by his partner’s embrace, his expression remained eternally serene.”
(from the Hero Awards pamphlet, about the odd lighting, Kotetsu’s expression, and Barnaby’s sparkling eyes)
Some new official art from Newtype and Animedia. The’re is an artists commentary about the noses shape difference: Katsura-san ordered that Kotetsu’s nose must be straight. And that drawing Bunny’s hair is suffering. (cute)
There’s also an interview with Ozaki, but the translation is via /a/, via 2ch, so I can’t tell which mag has it:
- There’s enough to develop with Barnaby. Even in ep25 there was a temporary separation, but during that time there was also something he has gained.
- Their relationship is once again different from what it was before they have reunited and I think we can depict that.
- Moreover, even Kotetsu has plenty of room for further growth, so it would be nice to show that as well.
Hi, this is B, you daily /a/ copypasta bot.
This is a Kotetsu/Barnaby nipple color comparison, with Kotetsu being the chocolate and Barnaby the strawberry glaze, obviously. Genuine, sampled from the anime. Of course, this was done purely for scientific and artistic purposes.